Break down of areas to invest in Kansas City, MO

15 Replies

Hey BP looking to get some advice on Kansas City. Trying to develop a map of the area to break out the good/bad/ugly zones to help filter out potential properties. Basically want to know the areas to absolutely avoid that are high crime and known for undesirable tenants. Thanks

@Brian Wilson would you be able to PM me that zip code map as well? That would be much appreciated.

If you don’t mind sending it, can you send it to me as well?

Thank you.

@Brian Wilson that’s awesome of you to help out. If you have the time could you please send me a copy of the zips as well. I have an idea of areas I’m looking at but would be interested to see others take on the city.

Also I’m interested to hear how anyone else who’s in KC is approaching the south side of Missouri with the Constuction of Cerner and that whole campus out there?

May I have a copy of that map too please. Thanks!

Same here, could you pm me! Or you could just post it so you get bombarded with more requests

ALCON,

I have attached the map to this post. It typically doesn't appear visible to others for some reason, so if you are interested in the map PM me and I'll happily send it your way.

I've also noticed you can't send files via PM without being colleagues for some reason. 

@Brian Wilson so nice of you to help others. can you please send me the map as well?

64130, 64127 are pretty rough. The pocket is actually very small. Theres alot of great areas in and around kc on both sides of the state line. Feel free to message me with any questions.

I specialize in the rough areas!!  :-)  I am developing a team and systems that work in the inner city!  I have developed a portfolio of houses and have helped others developed portfolios 

MAXIMIZING RETURNS AND MINIMIZING RISKS!

Lets connect!

(816) 905-2070

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.