Looking for Investors in Broward County, FL

2 Replies

I have an opportunity to invest in Broward County, FL and surrounding areas, but have no experience with this market and I since I'm in Massachusetts currently, I wanted to get some insight as to how is the market in this part of Florida. 

Are flips the way to go?

Buy and Holds the way to go?

Mobile homes maybe?

Thanks in advance for any info given.

Buy and hold will pay you every day until you sell. I prefer that strategy but you have to buy right so when the market turns you are not underwater.

John,

Yes, I agree with you. I do that in MA. Here when we look at rentals , most likely it will be a 2,3 or at least 4 units, in Florida there is not many of those as I can see. It is either a small apartment complex, or a side by side townhouse type condominums. Is that right? 

There are areas that rents are a better deal, and some areas that flips are good since there are more home owners than renters, so houses will sell fast. Is that true in the Broward County as well?

I'm not in the Florida market so I'm trying to figure it out the market and see how I would go about my investments in that area.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here