Looking for a good buy and hold in Tulsa - turn-key or light reno

5 Replies

Hello,

Anyone familiar with the Tulsa area? I'm looking for a good buy and hold.  What are the best areas in Tulsa for this?  Looking to get at least 1.5%. 

Thanks!

@Rachel Paul I'm sure there may be some options but please give some detail as to what you're looking for. And the 1.5% is what? Are you referring to 1.5% monthly rent to purchase price?

How much are you looking to spend, will you have a property manager, are you financing or cash, how much can you pay for the "light reno", etc?

I’m looking for 1.5% of monthly rent to purchase price. Looking to spend no more than 80k (preferably less). Will not need a management property for a while. My husband will be spending a lot of time in Tulsa for work over the news few months and will live in it. Afterwards, we will need a good property manager as we live in Atlanta. We will be using financing and can put about 10k into Reno. If you have any properties that fit that criteria, please send them my way! Can be Tulsa, broken arrow, Claremont, just trying to stay closer to the east side. Thanks!

@Rachel Paul , there are several "up and coming" neighborhoods in Tulsa. @Deren Huang may be able to help you in a few of your needs. Good luck! Reach out if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Great! Thanks, Dustin!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.