Bridgeport ct real estate help

2 Replies

looking for an investor or real estate person that knows the layout of Bridgeport. we have been looking and really don't know what areas to look for . some advice would be helpful . thanks

Hi Ricardo Welcome to  Connecticut Market

Bidgeport is a good market depending the area like any market you can be in a nice are and 2 more  blocks down you'll be in a war zone but the best part is that bridgeport has the most affordable market compare with the others cities closed to NYC like norwalk not even talk about Stamford here the taxes are little high but  the income compensate that be careful with Real Estate Agent that says they are Investor Friendly and they just want you to buy at high price so they get a good commission but over all bridgeport is a big city trying to get better

best area is black rock but is expensive, Hallow are is good for cash flow but a lot of the area is hot zone, east side war zone but could be some ok section, north end on the border of Trumbull nice are, east end like Stafford ave and Connecticut ave this are in this days is war zone. all of this areas and what I said about them are my point of view so you can see what others investor says about it

wish you the best on your investment and see you on the top :-)

yes thank you. I lost a house in Black Rock. did not enter a bid fast enough. but I have been looking at the places you mentioned and I'm learning about the areas by driving around. thanks again .

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here