• Investor
  • Norcross, GA
Votes |
Is 100 offers per day even possible?

Eliot M.
  • Investor
  • Norcross, GA
Posted Apr 21 2018, 18:13

I have really been marinating on Brandon’s LAPS acronym (Leads, Analysis, Proposals, Success) and trying to think about where the bottleneck is in my business.  I have recently been wondering if my bottleneck has been lack of bids. I do plenty of looking and analysis. Last week I formulated 5 or 6 offers and my agent only really submitted 1. She told me the others were not realistic. 

I just listened to the podcast today with the attorney (Rob??) who went from 1 condo to 300 in a very short time. He mentions in the podcast that he has made upwards of 100 offers per day and expects to lose 90% of the time but the other 10% will be homeruns. 

My question is- what are the logistics of that? I mean, how is that even possible? If I told my agent I wanted to start making 100 offers per day she would fire me immediately. I am intrigued by this strategy though, because it’s basically a great way to turn over every rock in your market and really get the best available deal. 

But how do you convince your agent to do this? Or do you not even go through a buyers agent but go straight to the selling agent? And then how do the inspections work out? If you make 100 offers a day and 90 of them fail, that means you lock up the other 10 under contract and are in due diligence. Does that mean 10 inspections at $300-$400 a pop? 

Just looking for some tactical answers to this strategy from people who have had success with it. 

And wondering how your agent didn’t punch you in the face in the process!

Loading replies...