How effective are Buyer Direct Mail Campaigns

8 Replies

I'm curious to know who sends direct mail campaigns to attract new buyers and also where do you get your lists, how much do they typically run and how effective are they. Any feedback is appreciated. 

Originally posted by @Alex Price :

I'm curious to know who sends direct mail campaigns to attract new buyers and also where do you get your lists, how much do they typically run and how effective are they. Any feedback is appreciated. 

Good to meet you...

Here is a list of all of the cash buyers this year in your area.. Cash Buyers

Besides the cash buyer typed letter do the following

• Visit foreclosure auctions and network... cash buyers hang out there

Hi Alex.   The list was Free and BP forbids me from saying how much it would have cost you had I sold it to you... I am hte CFO of Yellow Letters Inc. As for success rate... That's relative. If you dont mail anything youll get a zero response...

I would certainly do both mail and visit the auctions...

@Alex Price cold call the buyers when you have an actual deal. Most of the big fish won't call you from a letter or post card. (I personally pitch all mine) The guys who personally call me AND have a deal... Now they have my attention! 

@Michael Quarles  

Hi Michael I love seeing you post on forums, I read all of your threads. How can I get this list you provided for cash buyers for the Philadelphia area? 

I am growing my buyers list, so any feedback would be helpful. Can I get a snap too lol jk I’ll pay but your feedback will be so helpful!!! 

I wouldn't spend any money to find buyers. That's the easy part. Go to your local meetups, network, find serious cash investors here on BP.

Focus all your marketing dollars on finding a deal!

@Alex Price and @Ryan Dossey, Depending on the property you are selling, you might consider First Time Buyer Lists. 

Renters age 24-50, appropriate income for your sale price, 2+ year residence at current address and High Financial Stability Score (FSS)