Wholesaling network and deals in CT

2 Replies

Hey there! I'm a newbie here from Bridgeport-Connecticut area. I'm looking to be more active on BiggerPockets. 

I've been working with real estate for more than 20 years acquiring, developing and selling homes however since I joined Vena Jones-Cox at her Wholesaling Academy in Ohio last year, I'm thirsty to learn and practice more Wholesaling, thus I would like to connect and exchange knowledge with the members, specially the ones in CT.

If you know somebody or any company interested in selling homes in Fairfield and/or New Haven counties in CT, please let me know or refer them to me as I am ready to buy in cash.

Thank you!

Vinny Lopes

@Vinny Lopes  There are a lot of investors on BP that are ready to buy in cash. Just posting this is not going to be beneficial to you, your business, or anyone else. This is a community. You'll have to take time to build relationships. 

One of the greatest things about the BP forums is the fact that you can ask a question and not be solicited by people to purchase their products and/or services and if people want to advertise their services or solicit business, they can... They just have to do it in the BP Marketplace. 

You're new, so I don't want you to feel like I'm harping on you. I'm just trying to help you out before BP penalizes you and closes your account.

@Cameron Norfleet  Cameron:

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to respond to my recent post on BP and please accept my sincere apology for the confusion.

Evidently, my intent was not to solicit, but to inquire on how I can better network or establish relationships with other members. Nonetheless, it looks like I used poor choice of words and it will not happen again.

Thanks again and I look forward to connecting with you someday and also participate positively in your fine marketplace.

Vinny Lopes