Wholesaling strategies to find properties

Wholesaling strategies to find properties

Chicago Heights, IL · Member since 2017 · 43 posts · 8 votes

Hello BP Family,

I started off getting in motion with wholesaling. I have a list of 5 properties right now that I have. Of course the list is going to get bigger. My thing is, 1.) instead of driving for dollars how can I find a list of vacant properties besides bandit signs. 2.) After I find the owners info, is it best to contact an investor with a list already made or should I do everything on my own?

If your located in the Chicago area, please recommend some groups and resources.

My thought was to find out communities with the most married and elderly demographics and search for properties in the area to see if any recent divorces or deaths were filed. The thing is I don't know any websites that do that as well. Does anyone have a suggestion?

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.