In search for hard money lenders

In search for hard money lenders

Specialist · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes

I am looking to connect with any money lenders that would be interested in doing some business. I currently live in the suburbs or Minneapolis, MN. I have a few deals in the pipeline and am interested in seeing my options for investors. If you have any interest in looking at a few deals or would like to converse about real estate feel free to shoot me a message. I look forward to chatting with anyone who wants to share information, support one another or look at investing with me.

Alex

1Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Tim SwierczekPro Member
Lender · White Bear Township, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

@Alex Speed please PM me. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tim SwierczekPro Member
    Lender · White Bear Township, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Alex Speed please PM me. 

  • David BarnettPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Cambridge, MA · Member since 2016 · 634 posts · 415 votes
    7y

    @Alex Speed Do you have any deals under your belt?

  • Specialist · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Tim Swierczek PM sent

  • Specialist · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @David Barnett Currently, no. I currently work in sales at a lumber yard so am really familiar with entire builds and remodels. I just started getting into real estate investing and have been going to a lot of conferences and doing my own research. I have two deals in the pipeline and one really solid deal, almost ready to sign. I have a guy who is willing to invest, but am always open to other suggestions or opportunities. Thanks for your interest. If you have any suggestions or tips, my ears are always open and appreciate anything you have to offer!

  • Appraiser · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 58 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Tim Swierczek:

    @Alex Speed please PM me. 

     I can attest to Tim being an awesome person to work with and a good guy, in general. He’s investor-minded and will absolutely benefit you tremendously. 

  • Specialist · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Tyler Erickson

    I appreciate all the information! Tim and I spoke briefly this morning and I can sense I will be using him a lot in the near future!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.