Request for Agents for Residential Multifamily purchases

4 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

Hi all. My wife and I have 14 SFHs scattered through Charlotte, Denver, Jacksonville, Birmingham and Hammond, IN. I am interested in pulling cash out from some of these properties and scaling up my portfolio to include higher dollar multifamily properties. My most successful SFH investments have been in what I would say are B-/C+ neighborhoods, and I'm looking to continue this with multifamilies. Are there agents out there in those cities that folks can recommend that are multifamily investors themselves? At the present, I have only one triplex, so I'm not as experienced with multifamilies but I am looking to change that.

I would love to hear from agents or from investors that have had good experiences with agents in those cities.

Hi Steven, In a case like yours, I would recommend Leah Luker for Birmingham. She leases apartments with us and knows the inventory well. She also works in SFH with Semaan Realty. I'll send you a connection request and I'm happy to get you two in touch.

Hi @Steven W.

Thanks for posting in the forums.

However, we do not allow self-promotion, and posts looking for real estate agents tend to generate a lot of self-promotion from the agents on the site.

We've locked this thread so it doesn't get filled with these posts, but we're not going to leave you high and dry! We've created a place for you to find agents in your area - and the list pulls from agents who are already on our site!

Thanks for understanding. Let us know if you have any questions.