Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Blaine Alger
  • Investor
  • Waco TX / Conroe, TX
Votes |
What do you use to get in contact with property Owners?

Blaine Alger
  • Investor
  • Waco TX / Conroe, TX
Posted Sep 20 2020, 17:53

I am curious to see what everyone uses in order to get the contact information of property owners.

In my experience, I have used the online version of White Pages to do a reverse address search on the mailing address listed. This would pull up a list of names associated with the address and then you would just scroll through until you found the name you were looking for. Once you found the owner, it would list 5-10 numbers related to that name. Some might be relatives, others might be non-operational and then eventually you hit the jackpot.  It is not the most efficient but more times than not, you end up getting in contact with the intended party. 

The only problem is that in the past couple years, they have changed up their subscriptions and now only allow a certain number of "look-ups" a month. You use to be able to pay $20/month and have unlimited access to the data base, but now you only get 100 look ups each month. If you want more, you have to upgrade your subscription but you still only get certain number of people you can look up. This significantly reduces my out put and I would love to find an alternative. 

Let me know what you got for me BiggerPockets!

-BA

Loading replies...