User Stats

Votes
Cesar Castillo
Votes |
Turnkey Rental Property Company Recommendations

Cesar Castillo
Posted Oct 6 2020, 07:56

Greetings BP Family,

Can you all recommend turnkey rental property companies that you have used or continue to use and please say why you would recommend them?  I guess it would also be helpful to hear about which companies you have had major issues with that you either walked away from the deal or wished you never dealt with them in the first please.

Your time, comments and help will be truly appreciated. God bless!

User Stats

Votes
Mark H. Porter
  • Investor
  • SC NC, VA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • SC NC, VA
Replied Oct 6 2020, 08:32

Cesar - you really need to tell us where you are.  I know of no national companies that do this.

User Stats

Votes
Cesar Castillo
Votes |
Replied Oct 6 2020, 10:26

@Mark 

I am presently in NY but I’m looking at our of state turnkey companies (either down south or Midwest.)

Thank you!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Mark H. Porter
  • Investor
  • SC NC, VA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • SC NC, VA
Replied Oct 6 2020, 11:45

You may need to shrink even more. I use a large property management company that manages hundreds of STR in myrtle beach, SC, but that's as far as they go. If you want Charlotte, it will be a different company than Raleigh or Columbia, SC

User Stats

Votes
Wynn Pham
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Oct 6 2020, 14:52

Hi Cesar,  I work in the largest property management company in the US, HomeRiver Group.  I'm based in Charlotte, NC and I manage the business development for my market here in the Carolinas (Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point and surrounding areas).  We can source, acquire, renovate, and manage the lease up and long term management of your properties if you're considering investing out here.  Shoot me a message and I'll be more than happy to discuss with your goals and how we can help.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 6 2020, 16:54

Cesar, I use a company out of Charlotte as well for my rentals. They have branches in NC, KC, and Indianapolis. I've been very happy with them and my returns there. Send me a message if you're interested in more info and I can connect you.

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Crunkilton
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oregon City, OR
Votes |
  • Oregon City, OR
Replied Oct 7 2020, 08:24

@Cesar Castillo

For my turnkey purchase I used @Zach Lemaster over at Rent to Retirement. I recommend them because of their quality, returns and customer service. I've been happy with my rental that I got through them. 

Feel free to reach out if you have specific questions that I can help with. 

User Stats

Votes
Cesar Castillo
Votes |
Replied Oct 7 2020, 09:38
Originally posted by @Joseph Crunkilton:

@Cesar Castillo

For my turnkey purchase I used @Zach Lemaster over at Rent to Retirement. I recommend them because of their quality, returns and customer service. I've been happy with my rental that I got through them. 

Feel free to reach out if you have specific questions that I can help with. 

@Joseph Thank you! Was your investment with Rent to Retirement an out of state purchase or are you in a state that they operate? Have you dealt with any other companies? 

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Crunkilton
  • Oregon City, OR
Votes |
  • Oregon City, OR
Replied Oct 7 2020, 10:40

@Cesar Castillo

It was out of state. No, I wouldn't use another company because of my experience and how highly reviewed they are. 

User Stats

Votes
Doug Spence
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Oct 7 2020, 10:46

@Cesar Castillo My favorite turnkey company is Storehouse 3:10 Ventures who sell turnkey properties in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I have purchased 2 properties, and I'm on the waiting list for a third. @Stuart Grazier and David Gutierrez are the owner/founders and are honest, trustworthy, and truly want a fantastic outcome for their investors. They are continuing to grow and will be around for many years, I expect. 

I have been on Mid South Home Buyer's waiting list for over a year now to buy one from them after hearing only great reviews. They sell turnkey properties in Memphis and Little Rock.

Best of luck!

User Stats

Votes
Cesar Castillo
Votes |
Replied Oct 7 2020, 11:18

@Joseph Crunkilton

Thank you very much gentlemen for your time and help. I will definitely be looking into these companies. 

God bless!

User Stats

Votes
Cesar Castillo
Votes |
Replied Oct 7 2020, 11:21

@Douglas Spence

Thank you for telling me about these two companies. I will look into them further. If you’ve been on a waiting list for over a year I guess I’ll have more time to build up more investing funds lol. 

User Stats

Votes
Matt Maurice
  • Property Manager
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Milwaukee, WI
Replied Oct 7 2020, 11:44

Another vote for Storehouse 310, those guys deliver an awesome product.  Talk to @Stuart Grazier

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes