How to price a property management company

How to price a property management company

Rental Property Investor · Grass Lake, MI · Member since 2021 · 43 posts · 20 votes

I was approached by an owner of a property management company that is interested in retiring. I’m not sure how to value his book of business.

High level he manages 240 properties, gross income $330k and also owns the maintenance company that services the rentals.... that company alone grosses $700k. I haven’t seen his P&Ls yet but wasn’t really sure how to put a value on his company.

He’s open to sell via terms because I wouldn’t even know how to finance such a deal.

Does anyone have experience acquiring management companies?

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.