Website for Capturing Leads

5 Replies

Greetings All! 

I'm looking for recommendations (or BP vendors) who have systematized website templates that capture leads. I'd like to simply take my domain (jasonpowell.properties) and connect it to a  pre-built, customizable website that can upload my logo, highlight my properties, and capture info from buyers and/or sellers, etc.

Any thoughts?

~Jason

Promotion
PropStream
Web + D4D Mobile App for you & the team!
Trusted Provider of Real Estate Data, Marketing, Skip Tracing & A
#1 Real Estate Software for Investors, Agents & Brokers to find leads and close deals nationwide.
7 Day Free Trial!
Originally posted by @Mason Hickman :

@Jason Powell

If your website is using Wordpress, you can use forms to capture leads pretty easily. I think WPforms is one of the ones I currently use.

I know my site uses Webflow currently, so I suppose I can check to see if they have any forms/templates I could use... Thanks.

Teaser: 2/3 of visitors to REI websites never see webforms. Typical investor websites are very slow and most visitors leave before they finish loading. Let me explain with examples.

Example 1

@Mason Hickman wrote: "If your website is using Wordpress..."

Check Mason' Wordpress website via Google PageSpeed Test:

Only 23% of visitors wait until the end of loading, because the page takes 27 seconds to load.

Example 2

@Stephen Keighery  wrote: "carrot.com is great for that"

Check Stephen' Wordpress website through Google PageSpeed Test:

Only 48% of visitors wait until the end of the download, because the page takes 10 seconds to load.

Example 3

@Jason Powell wrote: "I know my site uses Webflow currently"

Check Jason' Webflow website through Google PageSpeed Test:

Only 22% of visitors wait until the end of loading, because the page takes 26 seconds to load.

WebFlow webforms/template

Jason Powell wrote: "I know my site uses Webflow currently, so I suppose I can check to see if they have any forms/templates I could use..."

See articles:

But your problem is not choosing forms/templates. You can take any forms/templates you want. Only 22% of your WebFlow website visitors will see them. Your website will reject 78% of visitors with the slow website load time of 26 seconds.

Professional advice

Use the 90% rule for websites:

"First, reduce your website load time to 3 seconds and increase your website conversion rate to 90%. Only after that do the search for the right forms, design, marketing, etc."

Good luck!