Passiveinvesting.com feedback. Have you used them?

4 Replies

All - Have you invested with these guys from an investor/LP perspective? They are syndicator. Just want to make sure it’s not any form of scam. Thanks for the feedback!

Disclosure: I have known Dan and Danny for years, since before they started passiveinvesting.com they had their own separate real estate businesses. However, I have not done a deal with them. I haven't met their partner Brandon.

They are not a scam, they are a legitimate operation. Whether their opportunities are the right fit for you is your call. I would bet you can find a few folks who have invested with them in @Jim Pfeifer 's Left Field Investors group. 

In general, consider doing background checks on sponsors when you're doing this type of research. They're not expensive and it can tell you a lot.

Thanks @Taylor L.

Our Community does has some experience with them.  I have invested with them and can tell you they are a legitimate syndicator and not a scam.  So far, they have delivered on everything they have promised - it's still early, but I like their operation.

Taylor is correct that they key is to evaluate whether their opportunities are a good fit for you and your investing goals.  Evaluating the sponsor of a syndication is the most important part of the investment process in my view and using your network and Community for referrals and help with the vetting is critical.

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property