Help! Billboard income ranges?? -- Denver

5 Replies

I have a property with a full size billboard in the city of Denver and am looking to renegotiate the terms with the billboard company. This will be my first billboard negotiation and I am hoping to find some information as to average rents per year/mo. and any other terms I should consider before I enter into these negotiations.

It is currently rented at $1500/yr. which seems extremely low to me. Anyone with experience and perspective, or a good resource?

Thanks!

Niles

Depending on the location, I'd be interested at that price and maybe more. Seriously.

Also, you should give these guys a call and ask for pricing. http://www.milehighoutdoor.com

I sold a property last year that had one, they were getting about $185 a month, heavy commercial & industrial neighborhood, on a one way street, in a City just outside of Boston...try Clear Channel, or also try calling commercial brokers or appraisers that may be able to shed some light on it for you...just my opinion !

@Niles Emerick I'll summons @Joel Owens as he has some experience that might help here. You might also locate a few signs that are similar to yours and contact the land owners to see what they are getting. You might also try locating a company that installs the actual signs. The owner/manager might actually know the business if you can get a few minutes of their time they might share some insight.

Thanks so much for the info Matt, Jeff, Bill and Bill! A fun adventure ahead.

I'm guessing the lease is just for the land itself and not for the structure of the board, solely based on the rent price.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.