Hi All, just purchased my first small commerical space in the Chicago area. I have two vacant offices, and I posted on LoopNet and Craigslist, but I'm not getting much luck attracting new tenants (it's a good space and priced well). What site/service have you had the best luck with?
Broker puts it on Costar.
No luck there so far, wonder if there is other strategies. Saturated market it seems.
Interview and hire a Broker specializing in office in your submarket.
There are a number of things that have to be done to make sure your marketing is at 100%
1. Do you have a floor plan posted on every site and at the location ?
2. Do you have great photos of the building and lots of them?
3. Did you post the flyer and Floorplan on all the sites?
4. Are you offering a full commission to brokers from bringing a tenant?
5. Is you phone number clearly posted everywhere?
6. Is the office staged? Is it clean? Is there a lockbox?
7. That's all I can think of without having my listing plan in front of me.