• Anchorage, AK
Votes |
Greetings from Alaska

John Starkey
  • Banker
  • Anchorage, AK
Posted Jan 8 2013, 23:48

Hello BP community,

My name is John Starkey; colleagues of mine in Alaska as well as myself are extremely blessed to have found this website. The helpful advice and nationwide networking opportunities are important factors to me as I look forward into the future of real estate investing. Having this site as a reference will be extremely taken advantage of over the next several years.

A little about me: I am a 23 year senior at the University of Alaska Anchorage majoring in finance. (Investment concentration) I currently work in the banking industry and have a respectable foundation in investing and what it takes to become involved in the world of real estate risk taking. For the past year I have rigorously studied the art of real estate investing, holding, selling, and cash flow maximization. This coming summer 2013 is when a set partnership I’m involved in plans on making move number one into the real estate market.

I look forward to the advice you all have to give and if any of you are interested in investment projections or dividend calculations for your current real estate markets please feel free to ask.

Loading replies...