Advice on structuring a deal...

1 Reply

I have a potential deal I would like input on. I had noticed your discussion in another forum and thought I would invite you to share any and all insight you might have for me.

6 properties selling at around 25K a piece all with an 18%CAP. Homes were bought from the bank for around 18K- 20K a piece, and seller is looking to basically wholesale the houses for a quick profit.

The idea is to buy them with HML, do the minimal maintenance and repairs required to get them in shape, sell 4 of the 6 properties for around 1.5 times the purchase price, keep and rent the remaining 2.

If there is still money owed on the HML, then I will create a note on 1 of the remaining house and sell the note to pay the HML.

[email protected] K (6 houses)

[email protected] K (selling 4 of the 6 after repairs)

if a balance remains,

[email protected] (value of remaining 2 house after repairs)

[email protected] (a year in rental income including taxes, insurance, home warranty)

Create a note on one of the properties and sell it to cover the remaining balance of the HML

=Hopefully passive income and a good amount of equity.

@Shaun Reilly

@Jensen Jeune

@Justin Silverio

@MarkSavalle

After doing the repairs shy not put tenants in the 4 you are going to sell and hire a management company. Then sell them as turnkey rentals? I would think you would get a slightly higher sale price and you collect rent while waiting for he sale to close.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here