Skip to content
Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes
Gerrit Harner
  • Investor
  • Spokane, WA
Votes |
Winning at Foreclosure auctions (3 day event)

Gerrit Harner
  • Investor
  • Spokane, WA
Posted Feb 13 2016, 21:34

HI, EVERYONE, I just wanted to let those of you in the Spokane Washington and Coeur d'Alene Idaho areas know that Next Gen REI Club of Spokane is going to be hosting a lot of educational workshops this year. our first workshop this year is a three day event. PLAYING TO WIN AT FORECLOSURE AUCTIONS, our featured speaker is John McCants, a Nationally Recognized Educator, Investor and Mentor. A real estate investor since 1991 he specializes in foreclosures purchased through bank auctions. the dates are:

Thursday, February 18th   6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Friday, February 19th   9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (at the auction)

Saturday, February 20th.   9 a.m. to 12 p.m.

Location: The Arcadia building, 12929 East Sprague Avenue, Spokane Valley, Washington 99216.

This workshop will be FREE  for all who Pre-Register by TEXTING the word:  mccants  to: 72000, you will only be asked for your first name and an email address then you will be sent a coupon to your phone and an email confirmation with more information on the workshop. Either the coupon or confirmation will get you into all three days of the workshop, coupon or confirmation is only good for one person. So if you want to bring someone with you (or More)  each person will need to pre-register.

I look forward to meeting all of my fellow investors here in the Spokane Coeur d'Alene area, this will be an excellent chance for everyone to network and create new opportunities for all of us.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post a reply.