Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Guy Rigby
Votes |
NEW TO BIGGER POCKETS AND INVESTING WITH NO MONEY!! PLZ HELP

Guy Rigby
Posted Jan 12 2023, 08:33

Hello everyone, my name is Guy Rigby, and I am wanting to get into real estate investing but don't really know where to start. I do know I want to start in a multifamily investing. the problem I am having is trying to understand how to get there. I do not have any money saved and my credit is not good at all. The only good thing is I will have all my debt paid off next week except for my car, so that is a plus. Besides that, that is where I stand for now and just looking for anything, any help, any advice, just anything to start helping me get in the direction I'm looking for. 

The other Info about me might hello as well. I am currently 30 years old with a wife and two kids. I worked in the oil field and put my wife through nursing school, and she is now a nurse and I recently quit the oil field and now going back to school. I do mow lawns for now while I am going to school and the reason for that is because I make more than I would if i worked full time making 15 an hour elsewhere. I am going to school for business, but as of right now I don't know what to major in, all I do know is I want to be involved with real estate in some way or another. 

Loading replies...