• Houston, TX
Votes |
Houston MultiFamily Property Management Company Reviews and Recommendations

Joshua Olson
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Posted Dec 7 2014, 18:55

Hi,

What property management companies have other Bigger Pocket members worked with and did you have positive or negative experiences?  Do any of the more experienced investors have any recommendations or advice when selecting a management company?  I am evaluating MultiFamily Property Management Companies for my planned small to midsize multifamily property purchase in Houston.

My goal is to work with a experienced management company to leverage their knowledge, resources, and economies of scale.  Below are my ideal selection criteria that I have compiled.  

MultiFamily Management Selection Criteria/ areas of expertise / services to provide

• Long term partnership including property identification, evaluation, selection, purchase, management for cashflow and NOI growth, and value addition capital improvements. I plan to leverage my Chemical Engineering income and real estate income to grow my multifamily real estate business significantly.
  • I plan to buy and hold income multifamily properties. I am selling my single family home investment and pursuing my first small to medium sized apartment complex of a value of $0.75-$1.5 million in a houston submarket with strong job growth, population growth, good school districts, and low crime.

Loading replies...