Skip to content
Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Steven Tawresey
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Bainbridge Island, WA
Votes |
In Pittsburgh August 14th and 15th. Let's meet up!

Steven Tawresey
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Bainbridge Island, WA
Posted Aug 10 2015, 08:27
Hey BP. I am going to be in Pittsburgh for about 36 hours and I would love to meet with as many brokers, property managers, contractors, and turnkey providers as possible. I plan to buy at least one multi family property in Pittsburgh in the next 3 months, contingent of course on finding a good deal. If you are an agent and you own property yourself, PM me and let's find a time to meet. If you are a Property Manager and you can take on another client, let's chat. If you are a contractor interesting in building a long term relationship that benefits us both, let me buy you a coffee or a beer! My hope is to book meetings during the day on Friday the 14th and Saturday the 15th and hit the nightlife hard in the evenings to find my favorite areas. Maybe you just want to join me for the fun part of drinking on the town... Great! I'd love to share my knowledge and perspective of RE or even battle stories of nightmare tenants (drug dealers, professional eviction artists and ghosts - yup... I don't believe in ghosts but what happened is still unexplainable). PM me if you're interested. Let's have some fun and get things done! ~Steve