Multi-Family in Nashua NH

5 Replies

Hey Everyone,

Looking for some advice from anyone familiar with the Nashua, NH area. I am eager to buy a MFH and house hack in Nashua but I wanted to see if people recommend some areas over others or just any general tips and tricks.

Also looking to connect to any realtors that work in the area!

Thanks in advance!

You should connect with local realtors and also connect with local property management companies who you can use to manage the properties for you.

They also have a lot of knowledge about rentals.

Hello Gina - I am a Nashua based Realtor and own a couple properties.  Give a call and we can talk about the local area.  Tim,.,

Tim Dolan - Realtor® - The Customer is The Reason

Brokerage - Allison James Estates & Homes

163 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH 03064

Gina, I live in Nashua.  In general, if you are going to live there, stay away from the Tree streets (streets named after trees) north of Lake St.  South of Lake is ok.  Crown Hill is ok, and French Hill has some very rocky parts around Locke St, but it varies by section, because French Hill is right next to North Nashua, which is the best part.  

If you post or message an address that you are interested in, I can give more specifics.  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here