- Greetings, I have started listening to podcast starting of this year, and multifamily investing is one of the real estate business that I would like to educate myself about. I probably will not be able to invest till beginning of next year, in the mean time I wanted to read more about it. Any recommended books ? In addition to Bigger pocket's book :) Thank you
@Zack Aboona , Emerging Markets by Dave Lindahl, Multifamily Millions by Dave Lindahl, Crushing it in Apartments by Brian Murray, The Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book by Joe Fairless & Theo Hicks, Financial Freedom by Michael Blanks, Apartment Syndication Made Easy by Vinney Chopra
@Zack Aboona I answered a similar question to yours a few weeks back. Here was my response:
There are SO many great books out there. However, below I've provided a list of my top 5 favorites:
- "Multi-Family Millions: How Anyone Can Reposition Apartments for Big Profits" by David Lindhal
- "Crushing it in Apartments And Commercial Real Estate: How a Small Investor Can Make It Big" by Brian Murphy
- "The Book On Rental Property Investing" by Brandon Turner
- "What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures" by Frank Gallinelli
- "Aggressive Tax Avoidance for Real Estate Investors: How to Make Sure You Aren't Paying One More Cent in Taxes Than The Law Requires" by John T. Reed
These books will give you a solid understanding of sound investment principles which you can use to build your multi-family portfolio. Good luck on your real estate investing journey and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
All the best,
Thank you all for your prompt reply and great info.
@Raphael Collazo after reading ur reply in other post, I’ve already finished reading No 3 book by Brandon and just finished reading “Crushing it”. I should have Multifamily millions in hand by next week and get to reading it. Next step start looking for investment property along with networking. Also seriously thinking of investing in Gino’s wheelbarrow profits elite program.
@Zack Aboona The best ever apartment syndication book by Joe Fairless. Audible/Hard Copy
Thank you for the information, I will add it to the list of books, I love audible.
I finally bought the first book on the list :) slowly but surely