Multifamily Local/Virtual Meetup

8 Replies

Hi BPs

I'm an accredited investor and somewhat new to REI. I already have an out of state rental investment under my belt, but am looking to get into the multifamily game.

I'm based in SF Bay Area but probably looking for something out of state for affordability and higher chance of cash flowing (appreciation bonus).

What I'm interested is connecting with a community (not just via BP forums) that's focused on multifamily investing, to learn about different markets and to potentially partner with brokers/agents/property managers in those local markets, as well as to learn in general.

Are there any strong and reputable meetups locally or virtual that you would recommend checking out? Thanks.

Originally posted by @Danny Ng :

Hi BPs

I'm an accredited investor and somewhat new to REI. I already have an out of state rental investment under my belt, but am looking to get into the multifamily game.

I'm based in SF Bay Area but probably looking for something out of state for affordability and higher chance of cash flowing (appreciation bonus).

What I'm interested is connecting with a community (not just via BP forums) that's focused on multifamily investing, to learn about different markets and to potentially partner with brokers/agents/property managers in those local markets, as well as to learn in general.

Are there any strong and reputable meetups locally or virtual that you would recommend checking out? Thanks.

I’m selling my Multifamily. 6.6% cap rate in St Petersburg FL. 
Address is 1027 17th Street North if you’re interested.
Cash flow is $4,950/m.

@Danny Ng Indianapolis is a fantastic market to get started investing in. There is also a Indianapolis Multifamily Meetup held on the second Wednesday of each month that is virtual. 

We are building in Oregon.  I have 400 doors in the works.  Just closed on a property overlooking a park in Keizer that has plans for 114 doors.  Will be building in the spring.  I have another whopper that could support 250-400 units (some retail will impact this)  Overlooks a City owned, 2 Lake reservoir (check the map on the link) , natural preserve, and has an $80M Ray and Joan Kroc Center (this is amazing) about 800 feet away.  Check out the google earth presentation I made.  At $200K an acre is not a bad deal.  Going into a pre-app with the City of Salem later this month.   https://earth.google.com/earth... In the lower-left side, "CLICK" the Present button. We are still building at a profit and are working to panelize our projects. (First one is in the work 36 units in Keizer). Now I all need is the funds to do these new projects. Let me know if anyone would like to connect and see more details. Our projects are almost ALWAYS 3 story garden walk-ups on flat land. Nothing fancy. We go in with a bridge to HUD model that allows us to get 80% LTV on the take-out over a 35 year term. If interest rates stay low and we get the appraisal right, it returns the investors $ (first) then mine as well and everyone still has their equity. I would love to see how others are doing it differently. Looking forward to meeting up.