• São Paulo, SP
Votes |
Reynoldstown Atlanta: foreign investor needs help

Leandro Abreu
  • Developer & Investor
  • São Paulo, SP
Posted Sep 23 2015, 12:29

Hello BP Members.

My very first BP post goes to Atlanta BP members.

I’d like to get in touch with local investors and developers that are familiar with Reynoldstown area.

There is a residential development opportunity I’m considering and would like to hear your thoughts on that market.

Although my own research found good aspects to sustain a move forward decision, there is nothing better than locals’ knowledge.

The types of questions I have are:

1.How do you perceive Atlanta home ownership rate outlook compared to the US home ownership rate decline trends?

2.What are the bad things about Reynoldstown area that no one talks about?

3.What are the top 3 things investor should be aware of when investing/developing in Reynoldstown/Atlanta?

4.What’s the 2016 outlook for Atlanta residential sales activity and price growth?

5.How much exposure does the micro region to Fed’s incoming interest rate rise?

6.How attractive the area really is for households profiles with annual incomes greater than $80K?

7.How strong the demand for $500K+ townhomes (such the Axis project at Delkab Ave) really is?

8.What appeal does modern look architecture such the project above has locally compared to traditional architecture such RTown Lane project at Kirkwood ave?

9.What rent rates should the Greystar multifamily project get at Moreland Ave (across the street from Edgewood Retail District)?

10.Who are the top residential 2 brokers in Reynoldstown area that I should talk?

I haven’t been in Atlanta yet, and I’ve been trying to get as much knowledge about the market as possible prior to jumping into a plane. 

I’m based in Brazil, so this is like “out of state investing”.

Looking forward to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks!

L

About myself: I’ve started my career in 2004 as an architect and since 2009 I’ve been focusing on ground up development. I’m currently developing a 224 unit condo project close to Sao Paulo International airport, and a downtown renovation project converting a 80,000sf+ empty building into 201 affordable units.

Personal goal: I’m interested in diversifying my portfolio in the US (and learn about it) and building a long term relationships along the way.

Loading replies...