Reviews for landlords and investors

Reviews for landlords and investors

Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 807 posts · 475 votes

Contractors and tenants always request positive reviews and references from us.

Wouldn’t be a good idea if we also requested the same? A contractor can write a reference saying you were a great client to work with and always paid on time. A tenant can give a reference to say you were a good landlord and attended to repairs in a timely manner.

It’s not the norm and I’m wondering why not? I’m certain it would be very useful to keep and can be shown to prospective tenants or contractors you might work with. It’s hard to get a good contractor and I think producing a collection of positive references would help a lot.

I’m going to start doing this.

1Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · North Little Rock, AR · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    I love your idea. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.