Manor vs Jarell vs Hutto for investment in SFR

4 Replies

Trying to decide a good place to start an investment in SFR. At this point in time, these are the only areas where an SFR is within the 300k price range as per my research around the Austin-RR area.

Among the three which area do we see appreciating over the next 2-4 years.

Hutto:Lot of development going in and around Hutto. Better schools compared to Manor.

Manor:Parmer/130 intersection seems to be a good location and connectivity to 130. Technically anything west of 130 still falls under the Austin location. Traveling distance to others parts of Austin-RoundRock is faster. Schools are not good in these neighborhoods.

Jarell: I-35 proximity. Do not have any other information in regards to schools and rest.

cash flow wise Jarrell might be better due to the lower prices but appreciation wise Hutto/Manor are better in my opinion

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you