Syndication associated fees
I am interested in investing for the first time with a syndication deal that is offering equity multiple of 2-2.3x, CoC 5-6%, IRR 16%, 5 year term, but I'm a little hung up on all the fees associated with it: an acquisition fee of Two Percent (2.0%) of the purchase price upon closing of the Property, (ii) an ongoing asset management fee of Two Percent (2.0%) of estimated gross income to be paid monthly during Company ownership of the Property, (iii) a construction fee equal to Five Percent (5.0%) of the rehabilitation budget of the Property, (iv) a disposition fee of One Percent (1.0%) of the sales price upon sale of the Property, (v) a guarantor fee of One Percent (1.0%) of the purchase price upon closing of the property, and (vi) a $20,000 marketing fee to be paid at closing.
I was wondering if I were to put 100k into this deal how much actual ROI I would see after all the fees are accounted for? Also are there any reliable syndication calculators or spreadsheets that I can use in the future?