Intermediate to advanced level R.E. investing books

3 Replies

I was wondering if anyone knew of R.E. books that appealed to more seasoned investors? Where they didn't explain what a mortgage is and don't waste their time spelling out the A's B's and C's of real estate. I'm looking for books or material that define the D's E's and F's of real estate. I know the forums right here are a great tool for that however I'm still looking for material I can hold in my hand and study from. Appreciate any input! Thank you for your time. 

-Westley 

I've been wondering the same thing. I recently just went on amazon and bought a college text book on real estate investment analysis. Still haven't read it yet but it is definitely more advanced than any other book I've read. Its not as fun to read, definitely reads like a text book but I'm sure it's a lot more advanced. I recommend looking for college text books on real estate. You could check chegg, or other text book websites like it. 

Thanks @Tomas Calvino !  It's nice to hear from someone who is finding the same issue. I considered textbooks however I was worried about the content and it being more geared towards investment banking. It is definitely an avenue I am going to check out though. Do you mind mentioning the specific book you purchased? 

Yup, here is the link. Its actually pretty cheap. But I think these types of books are what you're looking for. 

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/mobile/p/investment-...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.