• Willoughby, OH
Votes |
My private lender assures me I have unlimited funding for deals

Mike Alder
  • Investor
  • Willoughby, OH
Posted Sep 2 2015, 04:45

Hello BP Fam,

Yesterday I was personally delivering payments to my private lenders. I've always delivered payments to my local lenders in person partially because I'm crazy but I feel it's good business to thank investors in person for believing in your business decisions!

While making some small talk with my biggest investor about looking for more deals he gave me the "green light" to shop for more deals and jokingly said that he wants to see my debt to him grow much bigger.

If you are struggling to raise private money get extremely detailed on what you plan to do with your investors money and kick on doors till you get your first yes! Once you land your first investor treat them like gold and they will continue to invest in you. They will brag to their friends on the golf course about the nice passive returns they are earning by working with you and before you know it you will have access to more investor money then you will be able to invest. 

Just sharing some morning motivation. Hit me back and share your private money stories or questions

Loading replies...