• Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
PODCAST GAME!!! PODCAST GAME!!!

Jason Schimer
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Dec 1 2016, 16:05
This is going to be a game/discussion for you to say why your favorite podcast is the best podcast for Bigger Pockets. Reason behind this is for beginners to not only watch all 200+ videos but also to zero in on the most beneficial for them.  How the game works  1- you comment on why you like the podcast previously discussed or don't like the podcast previously discussed.  2- mention your favorite podcast and state what the podcast is (name of person/#), what it was about (brief description), and what you got out of it (what it meant to you). I'll start My favorite podcast is Justin Escajeda 123. I have to throw down Mr Justin Escajeda podcast 123.He was so low in his life that he was at one point he was walking next to train tracks with a sack over his shoulder homeless. Now he is a full time investor and euntrepenuer. He thinks completely outside the box. He owns single family (unless he sold them by now) multifamily, mobile homes(19), commercial/residential, even a self storage that doesn't envolve an employee to watch the location. These angles towards revenue prove why he never stops being creative and is never a one sided investor. What I did like about Justin is he has a different mindset than the average person. Love both of these podcasts maybe I picked Justin's because I just watched it. Don't know but damn good podcasts. Both of them.  Next person up - describe if you agree disagree and then mention your own. The more people that play will snowball into an entire description of the most beneficial podcasts. It's up to you guys to keep this going. I'll try to have a tally going also. 

Loading replies...