BIGGERPOCKETS!!!! WHAT'S UP!!
I've been on the site for a few years (since I was 20, now I'm 25.) but really feel overwhelmed with all the information flowing through the internet on Real Estate Investing, specifically with Multi-Family Investing.
Right now, I'm currently the proud owner of Revitalize, a Commercial General Construction and Facility Maintenance company in Houston, Texas
I've been doing this for 4 years and feel that my team of 25 is moving up, but a lot of my resources are tied up in this company trying to grow..
Here's the thing.... I want to create FINANCIAL FREEDOM. But I don't have a whole ton of capital available for investing (YET).
I understand, very well, the following things:
1) Team Building
But I'm having a hard time grasping Real Estate in general... I'd love to start syndicating Apartments that have deferred maintenance or need a management revamp.
I kind of understand the process....
1) Find a deal
2) Analyze the numbers
3) Make an offer
4 or 5) Walk Property and create assessment (ROOM BY ROOM) / Raise Capital?
What should be the next step for me?
I do have a budget for Marketing and would be willing to hire a VA, but I feel like I should get my feet wet first...
Any suggestions would be AMAZING!!
- Luis "MR. REVITALIZE"
Thanks for your speedy reply... two things...
1) I'm familiar with BRRRR.... but my credit isn't the very best!! I tanked it when I first started Revitalize... Should I consider this same strategy with Private Money? I'm just not sure how to structure deals that make sense, since of course I've never done it.
2) I don't do the construction myself, I'm just a sales/marketing guy who understands project management and I have the crews readily available... I feel like the deals where I would win the most are the larger multi-family deals, which I'm not afraid to chase... I just don't understand the mechanics behind it all 100%
JOSH BOOOOOOOM!!!! Brother, this is gold. That's a great first step. Thanks for the advice!
looking to invest in multifamily
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing