General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Tony Wooldridge
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Walla Walla, WA
Votes |
Who was your most inspirational BP Podcast guest?

Tony Wooldridge
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Walla Walla, WA
Posted Mar 6 2018, 21:33

Hello BP Nation!  I have been doing a lot of reflecting on my last year of Real Estate investing and have come to the conclusion that a huge inspiration for me was the BP Podcast.  Now I am in no way saying that the forums and the research and each and every comment and interaction that I have had on BP wasn't a huge inspiration and motivation to me.  But something that really stuck out to me and kept me motivated was listening to almost all of the BP Podcast (well, I have to be honest, I think I made it to approximately BP 220 due to my time on my 1st Rehab).  I remember listening to @Jered Sturm BP podcast 124: Building a RE Empire at a young age.  He truly is a very mature and intelligent young man, and extremely inspirational.  Additionally, another very energetic, young and contagious personality that truly provided GR8 motivation to me was Christopher Gill.  BP podcast 204: Flipping 30+ Deals by the age of 25.  He also has an awesome YouTube channel.  Jered Sturm also conveniently followed Chris in BP podcast 205: Snowballing from single family houses to Apartment complexes.  If anybody out there hasn't listened to these Podcast I highly recommend them both, but then again, I recommend listening to any and all of the BP podcast (but these are MY INSPIRATIONAL choices).  Just want to send a quick shout out to both Chris and Jered for having a hand in keeping me motivated to follow through with my REI career up and till this point!  Thanks guys!  So with that said, what is your most inspirational BP Podcast guest and why. Thanks BP Nation and here is to wishing you all GR8 success in your 2018 REI ventures!

Loading replies...