Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Brad F.
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Summerville, SC
Votes |
Finally A Custom CRM Version For Podio!!!

Brad F.
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Summerville, SC
Posted Mar 9 2018, 18:01

Disclaimer: First off I am NOT selling this or have any affiliation with this product whatsoever.  

After years of trying to streamline my underwriting process and creating countless google spreadsheets, building apps, and paying thousands of dollars for CRM programs have found a solution that works for me. 

Podio is obviously the investors and wholesalers choice for CRM's as for its inexpensive monthly costs and easily customizable features.  However, this program has never solved ALL my needs as a wholesaler and flipper. To date have used Lead Propeller, Brivity, Top Producer, Kunversion, Boomtown, Real Geeks, and Investor Carrot.  They all seem to have one primary function that is GREAT, yet leaving all other less to desire.   

I needed an all-encompassing system without paying thousands of dollars. REI Flow http://reiflow.com/

Not all of us have access to a local MLS, and as I found after I sent my license back lost my access as well. I have since had to depend on the schedule of realtors to "get back to me" when looking for a quick value and max offer price for a home. With REI flow they have the entire workflow figured out just as my investor mind did. The price is $49 a month and a $149 set up fee!! WHAT?? The owner Scott is always available and can assist in customizing the platform at any time. My favorite feature is the "work up." With Zillow continually changing their licensing agreements, and even with Zapier never could get the app working right has created a feature that pulls ALL the data of a home from Zillow and local public information. The settings allow the user to customize the formulas to best suit our baseline terms and requirements.

The system also has performed contracts, automated, offer letters, comps, signatures, all without the need to add apps like globiflow.  No offense against globiflow! They are an excellent company. It was just another added expense.  

Again I am not here to promote, so do your due diligence, but I wanted to share at a minimum my favorite function.  I have been able to reduce going back and forth from a variety of applications and serve all my needs on one platform!  

Anyway, I merely wanted to share... 

Loading replies...