Real Estate Agent in Central Arkansas?

3 Replies

Hi Adam, I got my real estate license for my own use but don't represent others. There are several in the area who work well with investors. The best fit depends on things like your area of focus and price points. My wife, Laura, works with a few out of state and local investors to whom we feed deals. She could be an excellent fit if your focus is SFR with an ARV in a range of $150,000 - $300,000, but she's probably not the best fit if your focus is MF or lower priced SFR. My broker, Charlie Clifton, has a lifetime of experience working with builders and investors and works with a few investors who buy and sell a LOT of properties with ARV's below $100,000. Judy Best and Kayla Huiras are both on BiggerPockets and are both investors and agents and would be good choices as well. Best of luck!

I still strongly recommend Jerry Wood at McKimmey in NLR :) I've bought all my MLS properties through him. Message me and I can give you his cell and e-mail.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you