Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Trevor Davis
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
You are 22 years old with 250k. How would you invest it?

Trevor Davis
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles
Posted Jun 11 2021, 13:28

I have this question because I have played in the NFL for 6 years now, and I have had many of my teammates ask me how they should invest some of their money once they find out that own multiple properties. Many of these guys are coming straight out of college and have never had this kind of money before. The average NFL career is only 3 years so these guys know they won’t be making this kind of money forever, and many of them want to invest and get into real estate but never know where to start.

So I wanted to ask all of you, If you were 22 years old with all the knowledge you have now (assuming you already have a home of your own at this point as well) and had 250k in the bank that you are willing to invest, how would you invest it?

I know everyone has different niches. Some of you invest commercial properties and triple net leases, some multi family properties, and some SFRs.

So I would really like to see, what do you all think these young men should do with this money that they are making for only a short period of time, to create it into long term wealth in the future?

Loading replies...