Skip to content
Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice

User Stats

Votes
Mike Curadossi
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Jupiter, FL
Votes |
Rehab, Rent, Refinance... What to bring to the banks when refinancing?

Mike Curadossi
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Jupiter, FL
Posted Jun 10 2015, 19:02

Hello everyone,

I am looking to start approaching banks that do portfolio lending to refinance out of a few rehab and rents.  I have purchased these properties using hard money lenders and have owned one of the properties for 5 months and the other for 4 months. One is fully rehabbed and rented out since May and the other will be finished the end of the month.  I plan on putting together a booklet that describes my business, my approach to investing along with the property details.  I plan to set the booklet up as follows:

- Cover page

- Cover letter

- Personal credit report

- Personal references (other investors who referred me to these banks whom I have known for a few years)

- Property details including the numbers, before and after pictures and the signed leases

Is there anything else that is of importance that I should add to this?  I currently own two other mortgaged properties... should I show these as well?  I have two additional properties that I plan to rehab, rent and refinance closing at the end of the month.... should I bring these ones up too to show that I plan on bringing more business their way?

Thanks for the help!

Mike

Loading replies...