Seeking referral for hard money lender in Portland OR PDX

7 Replies

I may need a hard money lender in PDX to purchase a foreclosure which I'll fix then take out with a FHA loan. Any recommendations for the hard money lender? And how to structure?

Thanks!

Originally posted by @Kelly Maestri :

I may need a hard money lender in PDX to purchase a foreclosure which I'll fix then take out with a FHA loan. Any recommendations for the hard money lender? And how to structure?

Thanks!

Can you pm me the details on the property and loan. 

I'd be happy to take a look at your deal. We lend up to 80% of the purchase and rehab. We want to see you put in 20% of your own funds and submit a rehab estimate and draw schedule from a licensed contractor if you aren't licensed yourself. Hope this helps. Best of luck. 

Dan

@Kelly Maestri   I belevie you need to be NMLS licensed in PHX to do one to four units nad have and have a brick and mortar in that state to legally lend on those types of assets.

I am NMLS licensed but in Oregon not in AZ  so I could not help you.

simply google HML in PHX I am sure half a dozen local guys will pop up I would only use someone local to your market place.. they will know values etc and you create a long term relationship with them for future deals...