Cash out refinance on investment property

5 Replies

Hi all, does anyone have any recommendations on a lender that does cash out refinancing on investment properties in northern New Jersey. I have one that does 70% of appraised value so I'm wondering if that is typical now or is there a chance to get a little bit more. 

@Marcin Ferenc I don't think you will find any lender that will do more then 70%. Maybe there is someone that can you give a lender that does 75%.

You're doing very well at 70%.

Originally posted by @Marcin Ferenc :

Hi all, does anyone have any recommendations on a lender that does cash out refinancing on investment properties in northern New Jersey. I have one that does 70% of appraised value so I'm wondering if that is typical now or is there a chance to get a little bit more. 

Lafayette Ambassador Bank will do it with 75% LTV. Also PSECU but they are based in PA but mabay you can join, its a credit union also 75% LTV. I have used both of them before.

Call Andy A. 925-364-4345 They do 100% purchase financing and 100% rehab financing. No Lie. But they do have restrictions. Try them.

Thank you for the recommendations everyone!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here