San Francisco Bay Area Refinance on Investment Property

San Francisco Bay Area Refinance on Investment Property

Landscape Architect · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 5 votes

Shout out to SF Bay area folks.  I'm looking to do a refi on my investment property in the SF.  Any recommendations on lenders to talk to.  Several banks have only offered 50% loan to value and I would like to do better.

Thanks.

Steve

1Reply
13 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · LONG BEACH, CA · Member since 2014 · 209 posts · 43 votes
    10y

    What term length are you looking for and what LTV do you have in mind? Will the cash out be used for the purchase of another investment property? @Steve Graham

  • Investor · Bay Shore, NY · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 688 votes
    10y

    @Steve Graham - The timing of your question is right, as I just picked up a flyer from my mailbox for B2R Finance and I will quote it...

    "Unlock equity and get cash out of your existing rental property. Refinance with an asset-based loan at up to 75% LTV using the full-appraised value of your rental properties with as few as 90 days of seasoning"

    So, you may want to give them a call to see if this fits your requirement.

    Good luck and best wishes with your REI activities.

  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I'd be happy to do it...

  • Landscape Architect · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Sorry I was not 100% clear.  Looking for a 30 year fixed.  I'm at 4.25 now but based on what I have been quoted prob 4.75 is best I can do.  Looking for a credit union or small local bank

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · San Mateo, CA · Member since 2013 · 585 posts · 264 votes
    10y

    @Steve Graham I am interested to hear what you end up finding and who you go with at what LTV.

  • Lender · Benicia, CA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Fannie Mae will allow up to 70% LTV on a cash-out 2-4 investment property. Shoot me a message if you'd like to chat more.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.