• Flipper
  • Scranton, PA
Votes |
Hard Money lenders in PA

Mark Cerminaro
  • Flipper
  • Scranton, PA
Posted Jan 6 2017, 14:25

Hi I am in Scranton Pa, looking for local hard money lenders. I have good credit have experience in flips and buy and hold multifamily. I did try a few that was listed on bigger pockets but some are not interested in lending in my zip codes that I do investing in, others maybe don't like to lend under 100k as  they just never get back to me.   I invest only in Lackawanna County so any lending would have to lend in that area .  I keep a close eye on my credit so don't like having my credit run without a good chance for approval. I use to have a local hard money lender that was great,  very expensive but never gave me a problem and reason they were so expensive is they did like 95%-100% financing with rehab because I did multiple deals with them. I don't mind putting skin in the game as long as I know that the lender is not going to leave me hanging at closing.

User Stats

Votes
Marty Johnston
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Wauwatosa, WI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Wauwatosa, WI
Replied Jan 6 2017, 14:37

Mark, send me a PM. I don't want to break any forum rules here by advertising outside the marketplace. I would love to speak with you! 

Marty