• Investor
  • MANTECA, CA
Votes |
Costco Finance. Yes the Retail Store

Elian Stuff
  • Investor
  • MANTECA, CA
Posted Oct 28 2017, 18:03
Hi BP I am new to BP. I have two deals done. Two buy and hold for long term. SFH Has anyone tried to get loan or refi from Costco the retail store all over USA. Most of us have membership there and shop there all the time. I used the Costco services and got a new HVAC system installed through there partnership with local HVAC retail near the Costco store here in central CA. Near Stockton CA. The entire experience was a 9-10. Was good. Great. Was done with permits. The entire process was good. The actual bid may be a bit high compared to other handyman to install system. But it looks and works great. Tenants happy. So am I . Now I see Costco has deals with lenders. I want to refi to lower interest rates. Anyone try this yet. How they compare to other credit unions? I will wait for a week and check responses. Then I will contact Costco and see for my self. Any suggestions All I am asking is about Costco. Don’t send me to other banks. Etc.... I will try to get rate sheet from Costco ... See you soon !

Loading replies...