Private lending investing

2 Replies

Hi, Someone on a what's up real estate group said he has $250,000 to $500,000 to invest for min 7% return, need to do it by end of December. I was wondering how would I help this fellow and at the same time help myself.  I am Wholeseller but I am always dreaming of having a multi family rental property, but don't have any experience with rental. I specially got inspired reading Braden's book on Rental. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.. Becky

Originally posted by @Rivka Ronay :

Hi, Someone on a what's up real estate group said he has $250,000 to $500,000 to invest for min 7% return, need to do it by end of December. I was wondering how would I help this fellow and at the same time help myself.  I am Wholeseller but I am always dreaming of having a multi family rental property, but don't have any experience with rental. I specially got inspired reading Braden's book on Rental. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.. Becky

I'm confused. If you actually are a wholesaler, then somewhere out there is a potential buyer of yours that would love to close using financing at 7%, rather than all cash or hard money. Wholesalers run around seeking cash buyers specifically because they don't have someone that'll do private financing at 7%...

Chris Mason, Lender in CA (#1220177) and California (#1220177)
415-846-9211

@Rivka Ronay , ask to borrow it all, yourself! If you can't do a lot better with it than the 7% it'll cost you per year, are you even in the right business?...

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.