Private lending investing

2 Replies

Hi, Someone on a what's up real estate group said he has $250,000 to $500,000 to invest for min 7% return, need to do it by end of December. I was wondering how would I help this fellow and at the same time help myself.  I am Wholeseller but I am always dreaming of having a multi family rental property, but don't have any experience with rental. I specially got inspired reading Braden's book on Rental. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.. Becky

Originally posted by @Rivka Ronay :

Hi, Someone on a what's up real estate group said he has $250,000 to $500,000 to invest for min 7% return, need to do it by end of December. I was wondering how would I help this fellow and at the same time help myself.  I am Wholeseller but I am always dreaming of having a multi family rental property, but don't have any experience with rental. I specially got inspired reading Braden's book on Rental. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.. Becky

I'm confused. If you actually are a wholesaler, then somewhere out there is a potential buyer of yours that would love to close using financing at 7%, rather than all cash or hard money. Wholesalers run around seeking cash buyers specifically because they don't have someone that'll do private financing at 7%...

@Rivka Ronay , ask to borrow it all, yourself! If you can't do a lot better with it than the 7% it'll cost you per year, are you even in the right business?...

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here