Skip to content
Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Oliva
  • Texas
Votes |
Caliber Home Loans: have any of you worked with them before?

Christopher Oliva
  • Texas
Posted Apr 17 2018, 14:21

Does anyone have any experience working with Caliber Home Loans?  If so, how was/has your experience been thus far?  

I'm looking to buy my first property (multifamily), and i'm talking with a loan officer from Caliber Home Loans who seems really knowledgeable and on his game, however the company itself has iffy reviews online.  They have a 2 star rating on nerdwallet, 1.5 star rating on yelp, 5 star rating on zillow (i don't know about the zillow ratings...i noticed that a lot of lenders and realtors on zillow have close to perfect ratings.), "A" rating on BBB (although 80% of the comments left for caliber on the BBB website are negative, apparently customer comments are not taken into consideration for BBB ratings), and a 4.5 star rating on consumer affairs.

I know when it comes to online reviews, people are a lot more apt to writing a negative review when something goes wrong versus a positive one when everything goes as expected.  So i figured i'd see if anyone on here has any personal experience they're willing to share.

Thanks everyone!

Loading replies...