Portfolio lender in Western New York

9 Replies

Hey all, I'm just looking for some local banks that do in house portfolio loans, decent rates on a 30 year ammort? It needs to be in house loans so the debt to income can be overlooked. I've called lots of banks but can't seem to find ones that are reasonable @ 30 years. I buy my houses in cash and thought it would be easy refinancing but it has proven difficult.

Help me!!

Originally posted by @Ryan C. :

Hey all, I'm just looking for some local banks that do in house portfolio loans, decent rates on a 30 year ammort? It needs to be in house loans so the debt to income can be overlooked. I've called lots of banks but can't seem to find ones that are reasonable @ 30 years. I buy my houses in cash and thought it would be easy refinancing but it has proven difficult.

Help me!!

@Jerry Padilla is in your backyard and can help you hopefully.

@Shaun Weekes

Thank You for the mention!

@Ryan C.

What are the purchase prices? There are minimum loan amounts with these products of at least $75k $100k loan amounts.  

@Jerry Padilla 133,500. Close Monday. Purchased without mortgage and would like to turn around and refinance. Should appraise for a large amount higher than purchase price. I am prepared to leave some cash in. Debt to income on a traditional will not work and I need 30 year amortization.