• Vancouver, WA
Votes |
4-Plex in Washington State

Tyler Kaye
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Vancouver, WA
Posted May 28 2015, 08:28

BP,

I am approaching my 1 year live-in time for the use of a VA loan and have been searching for the entire year for my next property and may have found it. However, I just started finished all of the work on the place I am living in and dumped a bunch of money into this the previous month and am no where near where I would like to be to jump into a new deal. The deal I have found seems very tangible and cashflows under a "worst-case" scenario. I am willing to share the analysis I have completed with someone for some advice. I am really looking for some more info on structuring a deal that is not on the MLS and I have yet to get Brandon's new book.

My biggest questions:

What categories of finance fall into "Creative Financing"?

How are the contracts drawn up?

What are the functions the title company can provide/is it dependent on capabilities?

If I were to present this to a group, or individual, how in-depth should my delivery be?  I feel like it should be as in-depth as possible, but I have yet to teach, present, or sale anyone on anything outside of the military.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I hope to contribute as much as possible to BP as others have done for me.

Tyler

Loading replies...