Advice needed for obtaining a loan

2 Replies

Can anyone help me out with loan advice? I'm looking to borrow 100-200K, on a fixed term interest rate with a maximum of 8% interest. I would like to repay the loan at 50K per annum and no penalty for early repayment. I'm looking to buy 2 more properties with a 20% down payment. I have over a million dollars in real estate in the US and can use any of the properties as collateral. Problems I have include, not having a SSN and no credit history. I have no debts and I've never borrowed money before. My apologies in advance if I seem naive on this subject. Does anyone have any recommendation for lenders?

If you own those properties free and clear  or with substantial equity (as in you only owe 40% of the value) then you might be able to work a deal. I know lenders that do Foreign National deals but honestly I don't know what their cash out policies are. Otherwise you might have to go a Joint Venture or Equity Partner route. See if you can find an experienced mortgage broker in Florida that understands hard money, private money etc.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here