• Oshkosh, WI
Votes |
Local Lenders and their Terms

Carter Crowley
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Oshkosh, WI
Posted Oct 24 2016, 11:37

Just wondering if anyone in Wisconsin around Appleton, Oshkosh, Green Bay, or FondduLac has a preferred lender/company that they like to use for the BRRRR strategy. Just starting my search to find some lenders who have great Terms and Rates. Always appreciate any referrals!

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Gray
  • Investor
  • Luxemburg, WI
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Luxemburg, WI
Replied Oct 24 2016, 11:53

I was very happy with Jason Herbst at Johnson bank on Washington St. in Green Bay. 

It was a pretty conventional loan 25% down for a multi family property. Rates are roughly 1% higher than the residential rates listed on their website for investment properties. They have a commercial banker who can help if you are under an LLC. My closing costs were about $1500.

I did a buy and hold and don't know much about the BRRRR as I'm no good at creative financing yet and don't have a lot of cash to work with... so this may not be what you are looking for.

Dan Gray

User Stats

Votes
Scott Schultz
  • Rental Property Investor
  • West Bend, WI
Votes |
  • West Bend, WI
Replied Oct 24 2016, 16:33

I lived in FDL for over 10 years,  National Exchange always helped me out, but rates were a bit high, but it was easy to do deals, Horicon Bank does a lot with investors, as does Oakfield State Bank, Choice use to, not sure i they still do.  Just a few to set appointments at. See the Commercial Banker, they will make it way easier. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Frank Eimiller
  • Fond Du Lac, WI
Votes |
  • Fond Du Lac, WI
Replied Nov 11 2016, 21:38

I've been told that 'Steve Seward' from Oshkosh Associated Bank is great, hope that helps!